To submit your site(s), send an email to contact@crosswordlink.com with the answers to the questions for the two sites in my most recent post and the names and URLs of your site(s). I will choose two for my next blog entry. See also the entry titled "How does Site Swap work?"

Friday, January 06, 2006

How does Site Swap work?

In every blog entry, I will list two web sites. If you visit the sites, then you can submit two sites of your own to me. They can be sites you own or sites you like or just sites you want me to publicize. I will then choose two from all the submissions I receive and post them in my next blog entry.

How do I know you've looked at my two sites? Because for each site, I will also include a question that can be answered by visiting it.

To submit your sites to me, send an email to contact@crosswordlink.com with the following information:
1) The answers to the questions for the two sites I listed (to avoid confusion, please include the name of the site next to each answer).
2) The names and URLs for the two sites you're submitting.
3) Optionally, you can also supply a question for each site that you want visitors to answer, along with the answer for my reference; if you don't supply a question or I think the question is too hard (i.e., I couldn't answer it from looking at your site), then I will write one myself.

Have fun and good luck!

P.S. And now, a shameless plug for Crossword Link: if you want to add your site to Crossword Link, you may supply the necessary information in the same email as your Site Swap email. See the instructions for submitting to Crossword Link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home